Author's Note

I used to run this blog, under a slightly different URL. The primary purpose of it was to provide an outlet to publish a project that didn't quite get off the ground. The blog format fit it quite well. Unfortunately, it was through my high school Google account, and the blog was permanently deleted after I graduated high school. Most, but not all, of the blog was actually archived through the Wayback Machine, but I decided to copy and paste the articles that were archived back into an easier to access blog format. The writing here isn't quite as sharp as things I've written more recently, but there are still some important things on here as far as dispelling and clearing up Kings Island's various urban legends. It's also a record of my first large-scale published writings. Sorry for the articles that were not archived, and enjoy this...ride through time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold Story of Kings Island's Fatal Lion Mauling

The Truth Behind "Tower Johnny"

Kings Island's Ghastly Girl in Blue